Thursday 26 January 2017

Neat and Tangled Better Together Boy Card


I used Neat and Tangle's Better Together stamp set for this boy card.  The background is suppose to have a distress look, but because the Hero Arts background stamp I was using didn't have a boarder I swooshed Versamark ink around all the sides and added gold embossing powder to create this look.

To get the green background I used three different distress inks and swooshed them (one at a time) onto my acrylic block.  Then I lightly squirted the ink with water and dabbed it onto the paper.  I did this four or five times and built up the colour layers.


The little guy is coloured with Promarkers (a alcohol marker like Copics) and the sentiment 'Hello' is inked in black Versafine on velum, with clear embossing powder poured over top and heated.


I am playing in these three challenges:


http://sugarpeadesigns.com/blog/2017/01/11/mix-it-up-challenge-27-fresh-inspiration/


1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. Awesome colouring. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!