This took me way to long to figure out... but here is how you add a pinterest button to blogger:
- Open layout.
- Click on "add a gadget."
- Scroll down to HTML/Java Text and open it. (This is the part I didn' t get.)
- Add this code to the content box but change THELITTLEMENNONITE to your own pinterest username (found under the pinterest settings).
- <a href="http://pinterest.com/LITTLEMENNONITE/"><img src="http://passets-cdn.pinterest.com/images/follow-on-pinterest-button.png" width="156" height="26" alt="Follow Me on Pinterest" /></a>
- Preview and change button position to wherever you want by clicking and dragging.
- Make sure clicking on the button goes to YOUR pinterest page!
- When its all good click "save arrangement."
For codes to other pinterest buttons visit Blogger Sentral (where I originally got the code for my button.)
Hope that was useful! These steps also work for all other buttons (like my lovely Lawn Fawn one). Just enter the appropriate code instead on the code for the pinterest button. Blessings to you all.