Thursday 30 May 2019

Lace Challenge at the Southern Girl's Challenge Blog


Hello pepps!  Here for the Southern Girl's Challenge Blog.  Check out the challenge (really!).  They have excellent prizes and you can play worldwide!!  To make this card, take any background stamp, add distress ink and spritz.  Then stamp on good quality watercolour paper.  I like Strathmore best. 

Stamp out nut from Neat and Tangle's My Favorite Nut stamp set.  Colour and add black pen marks with gel pen for "graffiti look."  Adhere to black card stock and cut around for added interest.  Die cut Lawn Fawn Scripty Cheers (out of craft foam) and Fancy Wavy Banners die.  Add sentiment from My Favorite Nut with Bubblegum Hero Arts Ink.  Assemble as shown.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Many blessings all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!