Friday 10 July 2015

Newton's B-day challenge


Inky Paws Challenge #22 | Birthday Theme | Newton's Nook Designs
Join the challenge here.


My cat celebrated her 4th birthday on Canada Day.  My Mom told my cat a few days ahead of time that her birthday was coming up and she got really excited (we raised her from 2 weeks old so she acts quite human).  On her birthday she went around making sure everyone remembered!  She even got a little cake.  She was quite pleased.  :) 
  

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
I am also playing in SSS Wed Challenge: Furry Friends!  Join here.

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the layout with the splatters in both corners and the kitty popping over the edge of the card! Your write-up also made me smile :) Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fun!! I love your design and the way you did your background with embossing & the spallter is just stunning!!
    & happy belated birthday to your kitty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love you card and the background you made for your cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, and what a fun story about your cat! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!