Friday 7 June 2019

Stamp Out Cancer Blog Hop

No photo description available.

Welcome to Scrap'n Stamp's hop to Stamp Out Cancer.
In lieu of prizes for this hop, Scrap'n Stamp will donate 10% from all the sales made this weekend - June 8th and 9th - to Push For Your Tush Fundraising Walk for Colon Cancer Canada in honor of team member Nancy Barnett Elrick. 

You can read more about Nancy's story HERE and if you would like to donate to the Push For Your Tush Fundraising Walk For Colon Cancer Canada you can do that HERE.

 Here is my first card.  I love Lawn Fawn so I used their patterned paper (Spiffy Speckles and an old rainbow pattern).  Next I imprinted the Outside In Lawn Fawn Stitched Star Stackables.  I used my Cuttlebug with a metal shim and a rubber mat to accomplish this.  The stars are cut from various Lawn Fawn die sets (Tiny Gift Box and Say What? Tags) the sentiment is die cut from Lawn Fawn's Quinn's ABCs out of craft foam.


Below is my second card.  This may seem like a strange card for a cancer blog hop; however, making the most of conditions is one of the best things to do in any horrible situation.  And yes, I speak from experience.

I made this card with left over alcohol ink scraps,  Lawn Fawn's Smitty's ABCs and a dollar store wood chip.  


Be sure to check out all the stops on the hop.

Kim
Dawn - you are here
Next stop Sandi!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I just love the ink blending you did on the 2nd card, Dawn! That's stunning. I do like your first card too - the star embossing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great card Dawn ... pretty design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards... I love your alcohol ink pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your star card as it has the absolute perfect sentiment for someone battling cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love the colour palette you chose for both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both! The You GOt This sentiment is PERFECT! I am so happy to be a part of this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment Dawn - so encouraging and your ink blending is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!