Thursday 28 March 2019

Lawn Fawn's Tiny Gift Boxes for Easter Tablescape

I like to be prepared (like a boy scout!) so I have made six Tiny Gift Boxes from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Gift Box die for Easter with Lawn Fawn's Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pack.  I plan to put each gift box on each person's plate with bonbons inside!

I really like that Lawn Fawn has designed their box die to fit onto a 6x6 piece of paper - which works perfectly in my Cuttlebug.  The die set comes with 7 additional dies for decoration - including dies for a bow two ways.

 The Lawn Fawn's Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pack has three sheets of every design/colour so there was plenty left over after I finished my boxes.

Directions for box assembly:

Die cut and fold on all scored lines.


Add dry adhesive (to four tabs with x's only).  The first time I went over board and did all six.


Adhere the two tabs to the front of the box and then the two to the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!