Thursday 30 November 2017

Rejoice Bear Card


Made with Neat and Tangle's Origami Map (lower sentiment) and their Better Together (the bear) stamp sets plus Sugar Pea's Easter Blessings set set (Rejoice!).  The patterned paper is from an old 12x12 paper pack.  I stamped each bear in VersaMark and then covered it with clear embossing powder.  I coloured in the bears using Distress Markers and Crayola Markers and then added water droplets and water marks behind the bears.  After this was dry I added more detail with my Prismacolor Pencil Crayons.  Lastly, I added some gems and Frosted Lace Stickles.





5 comments:

  1. This card is so darn cute! Don't you find those Crayola markers amazing for the price. I know I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is adorable - I always love a rainbow! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - all those little bears so neatly arranged in rows, definitely look adorable - and so colorful too! Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
    hugs, Ashwini, LTDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, love that coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Dawn! The teddies are adorable and I love how you've coloured them.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!