Saturday 20 May 2017

Loose Moose


I made this card with three types of patterned paper (the burgundy is patterned too).  The moose, sentiment and hill die are from Lawn Fawn.  The other die cuts are from my Cameo.  I coloured it with Pro-markers and the hearts are from the dollar store (a gift from my Mom!).  The gems add a bit of sparkle!  

I am entering this in the SSS Monday Challenge: Home Sweet Home.  The reason?  I'm Canadian.  The moose is a real Canadian symbol and Canada is my home.  

P.S.  We are celebrating a big birthday this year (150!!).  We're still very young.  :)





2 comments:

  1. I had to come see how this related to home. I love that you have taken a personal interpretation on it.

    Diana @ Playing
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and a great interpretation of the Home Sweet Home theme! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!