Saturday 25 March 2017

Printed Background with Dreamerland Crafts' Happiness Is Stamp


Today I am showing a card I made with Dreamerland Crafts Happiness Is stamp and a printed background.  To find out how I created the print go here.  Next I sponged over some distress ink and spritzed with water.  Then I added pink lines with my Wink of Stella pen, white paint splatters, and stamped the words loved and charming in black VersaFine ink.  When I stamped with the VersaFine I first stamped on a scrap piece of paper to get off the extra ink.


I finished by colouring the Happiness Is image from Dreamerland Crafts and then I added dollar store washi tape, ribbon from American Crafts, pearls, gems, and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's On the Mend stamp set.  I put a layer of craft foam between the card front and the panel for support (it goes through the mail better then foam squares).  I attached the panel to the card front with Be Creative tape. 


Here are the two cards side by side.  I used an overly inky job one the left one to create the background print on the right one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your layered backgrounds! So pretty. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!