Friday 3 March 2017

Dreamerland Crafts "Always got your back" stamp with 80s colours


I made this card with the new Dreamerland Crafts "Always got your back" stamp.  These colours remind me of the early 80s.  



I coloured the My Favorite Things die cut heart with a pale pink Promarker and then added detail with my colourless blender.  The small hearts are from an old Martha Stewart punch and the sunshine background is from the SSS' full sunshine background.  I cut out the banner on my cameo and the stamped the sentiment from an old SSS stamp set with black VersaFine ink.






3 comments:

  1. Another really pretty card Dawn, the sunshine background is beautiful and the couple on the heart looks stunning! Many thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love how you used the blender pen for details in the background too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super cute card Dawn. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!