Tuesday 6 August 2013

4 Lawn Fawn Raccoon cards plus Bath Salts Recipe

We get a lot of raccoons around here, so I made these for my raccoon loving neighbours.  Thought I'd also put it into the 
SSS: anything goes challenge.


Also, here is my recipe for Bath Salts:

1C Epsom Salts
Food Colour

Mix these two together in a glass container and let sit over night.
Add a few drops perfume (old perfume works great) or scented oil, put in jar and decorate!  
Enjoy! 


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Dawn :-) the image and whole design is fabulous, and I will have to try that recipe :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!