Sunday 26 May 2013

Lawnscaping DT Call Challenge!


I got super excited when I heard that Lawnscaping was doing a DT call, as Lawn Fawn is my absolutely favorite stamp company!  I have done a photo tutorial for my DT entry.


Cut a sheet of Neenah White in half and then score it at 4.25.


Place post it notes on the back side so the card doesn't get ink on it.


Next, use two colours of distress ink to create a background.



Background finished!


Get out the kleenex box from the "On the Mend" Lawn Fawn set.


I used Neenah Solar White Paper and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to do my kleenex stamping.  Memento is essential so the ink won't bleed when you colour it with markers.



When I was in University I purchase quite a few Pro Markers and I am still trying to use them up. 


I coloured in the kleenex boxes and then used the colourless blender to make small circles for design effect (as seen in the blue).


I used the Poppy for the cheeks and Warm Grey 2 (below) for tissue shading.



Die cut 3 talk bubbles (mine are SSS), and use VersaFine ink (below) to stamp sentiments on them.  VersaFine gives a better image them Memento and is great when marker is NOT involved. 



The stamp sentiments (above) and eksuccess jems (below).



I used foam squares to give the kleenexes some extra pop and my stamp runner for the sentiments.  (I LOVE this stamp runner!)


Ta-da!  Finished!



Thanks for viewing my card tutorial.
To  enter the  Lawnscaping DT challenge go here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!