Sunday 7 October 2012

Baby its going to be a blue, blue Christmas (and turquoise too!)

I know I said in this post that I was thinking of pink for Christmas; however, it seems I have more blue things, and being a thrifty Mennonite I'm going blue.  A few ideas:
IMG_0462
[Image: southern hospitality blog]
IMG_0471
[Image: southern hospitality blog]
Peacock Feather Christmas Ornament
I could make these!  [Image: Mary Elizabeth Arts]
Christmas Decorating Ideas: Bowl of Ornaments
[Image: southern living]
beads, blue icing, christmas cookies , christmas tree, cookies
Simple chic!  [Image: favim]
I can make these.  [Image: zgallerie]
I could make this.  [Image: lucky girl goods]
[Image: toriejayne]
Lori-Ann-peacock-feather-sword
[Image: hgtv]
I know this is not blue... but I must add it somehow!  [Image: sweet something design]
Christmas Decorating Ideas: White and Blue Tree
[Image: southern living]

Paper snowflakes, paper snow flake how to
[Image: vintage junky]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!